BB/Moab Virgins

ZooMad75

#crawlabago
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Id say we’ve been lucky so far that there haven’t been any issues
Luck is part of it. But don't downplay the metric truckload of effort you've put into this truck. It takes a lot of planning, testing, finding weak links, repairing, regrouping and rebuilding to prove a truck is capable of heading out and hitting the road. It sure as hell don't happen by accident. No issues are clearly a result of your hard work more than anything else.

You see a lot of trailers out there. Nothing against that as most of those are set up for a more singular purpose than yours. But don't think that your ride is any less strong or tough because you may not take the "hard line". You drove 2000+ miles out there and have to make the same ride home. In my opinion, it is just as tough on the vehicle to go that far and hit some decent trails as it is to trailer one out there and hit the hard stuff. I appreciate both types of vehicles, but like you I like driving my ride out there, wheeling it and driving back. Kudos on taking on the drive as much as the wheeling.

AugustDiesel

Rusty Cedar & Co.
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Luck is part of it. But don't downplay the metric truckload of effort you've put into this truck. It takes a lot of planning, testing, finding weak links, repairing, regrouping and rebuilding to prove a truck is capable of heading out and hitting the road. It sure as hell don't happen by accident. No issues are clearly a result of your hard work more than anything else.

You see a lot of trailers out there. Nothing against that as most of those are set up for a more singular purpose than yours. But don't think that your ride is any less strong or tough because you may not take the "hard line". You drove 2000+ miles out there and have to make the same ride home. In my opinion, it is just as tough on the vehicle to go that far and hit some decent trails as it is to trailer one out there and hit the hard stuff. I appreciate both types of vehicles, but like you I like driving my ride out there, wheeling it and driving back. Kudos on taking on the drive as much as the wheeling.

Thanks for the kind words of encouragement man, I really appreciate it. It’s been a good trip so far and the truck has performed really well.

Jonah Gregg

Registered Member
Reaction score
Just a quick note to say thanks to everyone that help put this event together, I know the amount of effort it takes to get something like BB to run smoothly. My family and I had a great time and it was good to meet you guys and we look forward to getting to know more of ya next year... My burb did pretty good, no issues but now it's time for me to get busy working out some of the kinks exposed out on the rocks.

Bent77

lil meanie
Staff member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Just a quick note to say thanks to everyone that help put this event together, I know the amount of effort it takes to get something like BB to run smoothly. My family and I had a great time and it was good to meet you guys and we look forward to getting to know more of ya next year... My burb did pretty good, no issues but now it's time for me to get busy working out some of the kinks exposed out on the rocks.
We’re hoping to have the registration snafus sorted. That was all on me and I apologize for the inconvenience

Top Bottom