E EricBean91k5 Newbie Joined Nov 8, 2022 Posts 3 Reaction score 5 Location hooper, ut Today at 2:01 PM #61 Babaganoosh said: Who won the Jason Payne award? Click to expand... I did!!
nvrenuf Holy crap, it's running! Premium GMOTM Winner Joined Jan 7, 2002 Posts 22,269 Reaction score 12,427 Location Mobile, Al. Today at 2:26 PM #62 EricBean91k5 said: I did!! Click to expand... Sounds like you need to post some pics of your ride!
kennyw @squarebody.chop.shop on IG Premium GMOTM Winner Joined Jun 9, 2002 Posts 19,066 Reaction score 13,319 Location Stevens Pass Highway, WA Today at 3:48 PM #63 nvrenuf said: Sounds like you need to post some pics of your ride! Click to expand... I did earlier in this thread, it is the 36 Chevy on a tube chassis.
nvrenuf said: Sounds like you need to post some pics of your ride! Click to expand... I did earlier in this thread, it is the 36 Chevy on a tube chassis.
rderosier 1/2 ton status Premium GMOTM Winner Joined Jul 26, 2015 Posts 848 Reaction score 1,721 Location Colorado Springs, CO Today at 3:50 PM #64 HankScorpio said: View attachment 534905 View attachment 534907 Click to expand... Pretty sure it's actually the blue blazer everyone says is black in the first Pic here
HankScorpio said: View attachment 534905 View attachment 534907 Click to expand... Pretty sure it's actually the blue blazer everyone says is black in the first Pic here
HankScorpio Customize everything Premium GMOTM Winner Joined Dec 9, 2016 Posts 3,410 Reaction score 6,795 Location Laramie WY 54 minutes ago #65 Yes, its that one, very dark blue. Rig works very well, I followed him around a bunch at BB26.