EricBean91k5
Registered Member
I did!!Who won the Jason Payne award?
I did!!Who won the Jason Payne award?
I did!!
I did earlier in this thread, it is the 36 Chevy on a tube chassis.Sounds like you need to post some pics of your ride!
Pretty sure it's actually the blue blazer everyone says is black in the first Pic here
Pretty sure it's actually the blue blazer everyone says is black in the first Pic here

I'm not good with names and those two guys look similar to me as well. I was technically correct that I posted pics of his rig earlier either way, so I was at least 1/2 right.

Yes, I do. I'm working on it and even going to do a build list because a lot of people have asked for years.Sounds like you need to post some pics of your ride!
I'm going to get somethings up. I will help confuse you guys somemore. Jesse Adams owns the 36 chevy buggy truck, we both live in Hooper, Ut and we work in the same building. small world!Yeah it's this one. You should definitely post up some pics @EricBean91k5
Was great hanging out with you guys!
@kennyw got confused by the Eric from Hooper, UT versus HoopersGarage who is from utah I think. That whole thing stopped my brain for a minute.![]()