CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

Deuling

“I like to make things”
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ordered one of the Woodward Fab units. Same thing as the Eastwood one from what I've read.
Anyways, its a piece of junk, but it gives you a base to start with anyways. It had a ton of side to side deflection, and I only had 22 gauge in it.

Beefing it up, building a stand, and I'd like to ditch the hand crank for a variable speed motor and footpedal setup with forward and reverse switch.

I am terrible with electrical, so baby walk me through what I need if you know. I don't want fancy terms, just what I need to know lol. Oh and I need to keep it cheap.

beadroller 1.jpg beadroller deflection.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
6.jpg

5.jpg

wheels87k5

24 Karat
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Those welds look excellent. Nice job.
Got plans drawn or building as you go?

Deuling

“I like to make things”
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score

Deuling

“I like to make things”
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
ironically you would have found that deflection is pretty non issue with a motor feeding it smoothly.

I find that hard to believe seeing that it deflected when I simply tightened the screw down on the material before even starting to roll....

beags86

Eastbound and Down
Reaction score
ironically you would have found that deflection is pretty non issue with a motor feeding it smoothly.
I have to agree here. They all deflect. Just because you can modify doesn't mean you HAVE to. But since you like to....go for it. But keep an open mind.

Deuling

“I like to make things”
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Missed this. It looks awesome.

Thanks!

Gonna go play with it tonight some more. I need a tipping die and a skateboard wheel next, lots of ideas.

Also going to get a solid rivet setup so I can make all kinds of fancy artsy fartsy junk.

Top Bottom