Blazer Bash 2019

Discussion in 'Blazer Bash' started by ktmoutfront, Mar 28, 2019.

1. noJeepshere

noJeepshere I Drove Trains! Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Build(s):
    Indeed, it was a great time. Even though Friday was hot as hell on Hell's Revenge and Saturday's run was frustrating with break downs and such, it was still fun. A bad day on the trail beats a good one at work any day.

Thanks for all the hard work you guys!

Capt Ron likes this.
  2. the_blaze

the_blaze Nightmare / Plan B Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Build(s):
    Yes I'll echo that. Thanks organizers and sponsors! It was another AMAZING blazer bash!

Capt Ron likes this.
  3. ashman

ashman It's not a bronco Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Build(s):
    Absolutely! You guys are doing a ton to make sure the rest of us have a good time. Most of us almost never say it, but we do appreciate it a ton!

I'd also like to thank everyone that helped out those of us that broke on the trail. We kinda all know that we're all there for each other when stuff goes wrong, but the reality is that not everyone does that. We are blessed to have so many people that do.

4. ZooMad75

ZooMad75 #crawlabago Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Build(s):
    I agree with everybody's statements. The level of effort put forth by @ktmoutfront and @Bent77 as well as the rest of the folks behind the scenes was seen and felt. Wade and Mark took great care to make sure the two knuckleheads in the K5Campers (or #winnebagowheelers as Mark called them) didn't get too far out of shape on Hell's and Flat Iron.

The Watson and ORD family really knocked the BBQ out of the park Friday. Even after flopping the K30 Vert on it's side mere hours earlier.

The folks we got grouped up with on the trail days were great to get to know and really had a fun time with. It felt a lot like wheeling with my own crew from back home. We felt welcome and enjoyed everybody's company on the trail and in camp. Even with the breakage we had on Flat Iron, the collective group made sure we could get to the bail out spot and that we were safe to go back up the highway to camp.

It's a great event for sure and my son and I had a great trip because of all the efforts made. Thanks to everybody from the organizers, volunteers, fellow participants and sponsors for making it the event that it is.

kgblazerfive, Rugby_7, ashman and 4 others like this.
  5. ktmoutfront

ktmoutfront GnomeWorks LLC Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Build(s):
    I made it home. 28 hours of windshield time. $1200 in fuel, so better than I thought. No issues other than boredom.

6. ChrisPerry

ChrisPerry Contemplating links Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Build(s):
    I got home 9:30 last night. Just finished unloading truck and trailer. Fuel pump still not happy, I'll warranty it tomorrow. lol

7. 70jimmy

70jimmy 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Released from Pueblo, told I belong in Southpark
    I got home about 6:15, after sitting in construction by Junction for a while, then 5 to 10 mph for a while. Still haven't pulled apart the front end. I think I will find a broken inner shaft on passenger side and I could see the ujoints for the stub shaft on the driver's side were bad. I need to adjust the transmission linkage and the linkage that controls the 203. So far the new fuel pump is working fine. I am going to see if my old one had a warranty to see if I can get another for a spare.

ChrisPerry, mrk5 and ZooMad75 like this.