A little more information for all Blazer Bash attendees. I am required by the State of Utah to put together a Covid-19 plan. Every attendee will need to follow the State of Utah Covid-19 guidelines. They will be posted at the park on Friday morning and for the BBQ if we can have it. Working with the City of Moab on this issue. The state is saying no groups over 50 people. Every attendee, except for chaperoned minors, will be required to sign a release of liability form which will be provided when the lawyer gets done with it. If the time for the event arrives and you are feeling ill or are running a fever of 100.4 or higher, you are not allowed to attend per state guidelines. If you have registered and can not attend because of a last-minute illness, contact me through a PM or my cell. 719-433-8810. If we talk on the phone or text, I will also need something in writing to pass on Bent77 and to prove to the DOI/BLM why we are not paying trail fees for that registrant. E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you can not attend due to illness, we will refund your registration fees minus the t-shirts and shipping cost for them, if you ordered any. On a personal note….. You can ask basic questions here as someone else may need the same clarification. No political comments will be tolerated in this thread. None. Zero. No commenting on other members who may decide not to go for personal reasons. I am going to try to make this event work. If I get push back or negative comments, I will be done forever. If you could see what is going on behind the curtain, you would understand why I get under 3 hours of sleep a night. On the financial side of this event… I have been reluctant to put this out there. But here it goes. After each event, I have work sheets that I must fill out for the number of trucks and passengers on each trail each day. These are submitted to the DOI/BLM and The Utah State Lands trust for final event tally bills. Then I write those checks. In January I reserve the Old City Park and write a check. I also reserve our dates for Blazer Bash with DOI/BLM. Another check written. In the past I had to front that money personally and get reimbursed as registrations rolled in.. After BB19 there was enough left over to pay it out of Trail Productions, Inc. So, I was going into this year thinking we were ahead of the game. Nope. Not going to be easy. I order the Insurance required by the DOI/BLM and The Utah State Lands trust on July 1st. This check is then due by August 1st, and it is a doosey. Biggest expense we have. We cannot put on the event without it. This year DOI/BLM has asked for terrorist insurance.????? In past years I said no. Not an option now. The Utah State lands permit deposit is also due on August 1st. So, another check goes out. Normally the insurance and State Lands permit are paid out of the current year registration fees. If the event does not happen due to the State of Utah or Grand County shutting down, we are going to refund your registrations minus your t-shirt orders and the shipping costs. Bent77 will love doing this. I hope this does not happen for a few reasons. First, I want to see everyone and enjoy time with like minded people. Second, I will be personally out a couple thousand dollars. Another reason why I have not been sleeping. Third, there will not be any more Blazer Bashes put on by me. I cannot afford this. The first year I took it over, I had to add funds. Last year paid for itself with a little left over. I was looking forward to cruising along this year. I am telling all of you this so there are not any surprises down the road. The stress in dealing with his has been nuts. Phone calls and emails eating up valuable work time as they need to be during work hours. I am exhausted and it is still 9 weeks away. So the take away from this is.. I am going to work as if the event is happening and spending the necessary funds. The only way the event is canceled is if the state or city shut down. You all will get your shirts. I may lose mine. Thanks for letting me rant.