CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

Blazer Bash 2022 general discussion thread.

Burt4x4

1 Ton First Gen
Premium Member
Reaction score
Discloser my rig has the 454 BBC in 2006 but still D44 ChroMo w/CTM up front and 35pline D60 rear... (7/8 Ton I call it LOL) D60/14FF came after this trip..

Desert_K5

1/2 ton status
Vendor
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
I thought the weather was perfect this year. Cold and rain, would suck IMHO but I do admit that waterfall running under the Blazer looks neat.

My 77 has too many rust holes for water to get in lol

Blazer Bash

Wishing we were in Moab
Premium Member
Reaction score
For a lot of people on here, this is their social media. What is you IG identifier?

6872xtc

make mine modified
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Solutions
Reaction score
If I may, I want to bring up a subject that has apparently been a problem for an unknown number of years. Does anyone has some input about how to deal with the mismatch of trucks AND driving styles?
What I am referring to is the fact that there are highly modified trucks and close to stock trucks. So often there are ones who can and like to go faster, while there are some who prefer to go slower and enjoy a slower pace. I get the impression that both can feel imposed upon by the opposite style of driver. I thought that we were all showing up in a group, at a set date, to be meet new people or recreate with some people whom we have only talked to on the internet. This may not be the idea for everyone, as we are all different people. Good thing, isn't it?

I have watched a truck, two trucks ahead of me, drive off out of sight. I have also had to wait for the truck behind me to catch up, because we have been told every time, to wait for everybody, don't leave someone behind.

I am not trying to place ANY sort of blame to anyone. We just need to find a way to say crap to each other, and respect each other's choices. We have all built trucks that suit ourselves and our styles. There are guys who show up who have lots of experience with offroad driving, but there are guys who don't do it like the next guy, (probably are frickin smart as hell about something else in this world) and are trying to have fun at their own pace offroad. I have found that there is a diversity of those who attend Blazer Bash, and they should all have a blast while there!

I don't think that one guy should feel imposed upon by waiting for someone, nor do I want someone to feel left behind.

Would more, but smaller groups be a good idea? Maybe the total number of trucks on the trail is 16, but split into two groups of equal OR dissimilar sizes.

Either way, I hope that we can discuss any sh!t that arises.

Top Bottom