CK5
Register an account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

Crews and worthy rigs Around the country

Why do they all have to have crappy leather seats!!!!

Martin
Ya know, out here where we don't have so much friggin humidity, I actually like leather seats. I don't have to worry about swamp a$$ being caused my the seat!
:haha:

And the seat cushion doesn't trap farts like cloth will!
 
The black cloth in our old minivan might as well have been white. Everything showed up on it.
Between my wife and the kids it was kinda disgusting lol. I got neoprene seat covers, which are awesome :waytogo:, and even those were stained up in no time.
 
The black cloth in our old minivan might as well have been white. Everything showed up on it.
Between my wife and the kids it was kinda disgusting lol. I got neoprene seat covers, which are awesome :waytogo:, and even those were stained up in no time.
Yeah, that's different than a work truck. Dirt and grease aren't the same as kid stuff.
:rotfl:
 
Ya know, out here where we don't have so much friggin humidity, I actually like leather seats. I don't have to worry about swamp a$$ being caused my the seat!
:haha:

And the seat cushion doesn't trap farts like cloth will!
If it wasn’t for all the cloth seats trapping old stail farts there wouldn’t be any work for them there special folks work’n at the wrecking yards put in charge of vacuuming those farts out so the seats can be resold as like new.
 
I think id actually be willing to pay that much if it's as clean as it looks in the pics.
 

Latest Posts

Top Bottom