Edelbrock Proflo 4

Discussion in 'The Injection Section' started by 6872xtc, Nov 19, 2018.

1. sweetk30

sweetk30 5/8 ton status . . . just for BENT77 Premium Member

Build(s):
    here to report almost 4hr of snow plowing in the budget beater yesterday and used 1/3 tank of fuel the whole time . that was my 8k sq ft driveway/parking lot / the street in front of the house / few friends and HUGE PARKING LOT at work that's for 40-50 cars and also infront of the hanger doors for airplanes .

EDELBROCK PRO FLO 4 = :saweet:

Big Ray, TerryD and 6872xtc like this.
  2. Earldub21

Earldub21 Registered Member Premium Member

I am loving this thread on the PF4. I just received mine for the L29 engine for my suburban. I cannot wait to get off deployment so I can install it.

Bent77 and 6872xtc like this.
  3. TerryD

TerryD Mildly demented... Premium Member

Build(s):
    Well, I've been looking into modding the TBI setup on my 89 Camaro a little. Also been following this thread as performance EFI is something I'd like to play with eventually. Then I noticed the Edelbrock makes a TPI style ram intake for this setup. Now I'm thinking my old Camaro might eventually be a test bed for that. Of course then the mod bug is gonna hit hard. But I'm going to have to hold off for now till I get some other things taken care of.

But as always, thanks for the rabbit hole guys!

JoshHefnerX, 6872xtc and Bent77 like this.
  4. Bent77

Bent77 lil meanie Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

Build(s):
    Been pretty happy with the system. Been on the truck almost a year. Even does cold starts well

JoshHefnerX and TerryD like this.
  5. sweetk30

sweetk30 5/8 ton status . . . just for BENT77 Premium Member

Build(s):
    check check 1 2 1 2 :whistle:

how is all the pro flo 4 users doin ?

mine is still crusin just fine and loving it .

guy over on 67-72 site had a OTHER brand unit :whistle: starts with a Hxxxxx and he had the same story as me and figured he would try it like i did and he has fallen for the edelbrock pro flo 4 unit .

he found this story and posted it up for others to read so i figured i would share . https://www.chevyhardcore.com/tech-stories/road-trip-testing-edelbrocks-pro-flo-4-efi-system/

my one buddy here local got a Hxxx unit and i saw it fresh out of the box and told him SEND it back . . . i was just there last weekend and he also got a pro flo 4 for BBC 454 with the edelbrock top end package he has in his truck .

tenderfoot likes this.