CK5 Forums

Take a few seconds to register your free account to post topics or questions, and view exclusive content!

Motor Mounts / Transmission Mounts / Atlas Mounts...??

Greg72

#MIGHTASWELLK5
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Was looking around the ORD website a little today and saw two different options for motor mounts / bushings.

There is a "standard" mount bushing and what was described as a "new design" with more Kevlar in the bushing material?? (presumably to increase durability)

Anyway... wondering if the bushings / sleeves / bolts are available as a "builder kit" for guys like me who are somewhat handy with tools... I'd like to build a new set of motor mounts on the "Might As Well" project and wondered if I should also use the same style / durometer bushing for a custom transmission mount and also to brace the Atlas on the front output side.... any other strategies or products that might be better suited to those other locations in the driveline?

Oh, and I'm hoping that the bushings are available again in black instead of light grey because I am trying to keep the look "stock"!!! :haha:

-G

1977k5

1 ton status
Vendor
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
We do sell the bushing assemblies alone:

ORD bushing assemblies

All of the bushings we carry at this point are Kevlar infused, any of the bushing assemblies on those pages are available in black only.

Top Bottom