Humor me here while I focus on something other than repairs.
Plans for this truck are a solid 4-450hp at the wheels running through a 4l80e and a sf 6 lug axle. I’ve already swapped in an upgraded Delphi pump that was recommended over the factory pump that flows 155lph.
I’m torn between doing a heads/cam/sniper system on the 350 or dropping in a 454 with a milder build and maybe just going to the 454 TBI setup with a tune.
Why not do a big block and the Holley? I’m a huge fan of the Holley system and love the adjustability of it

I know you're far but I have a 93 454 that has been rebuilt. Never started.Not opposed to that. Just thinking the factory stuff would save some money on the build and maintain some simplicity in the looks department. Although now that I think about it, I still need a trans controller for the 4l80.
I’ve got the terminator x max on my blazer so the Holley stuff doesn’t scare me.
You just want me to buy a bunch of big block parts from you, don’t ya?You are not going to get 450 HP to the wheels with a 350 unless you build a pretty stout piece. The 454 could do it with the correct heads and cam, etc.
I don't recommend the sniper or any EFI with the ECU in the throttle body.
If you want a aftermarket TBI I recommend either a Terminator X Stealth or a new Edelbrock EZ-Street, which is basically a modern version of the FAST EZ-EFI with a carb looking throttle body.
![]()