Because of the green paint ( or mildew ? ) on the frame rail can I assume that this is a M1028xx CUCV ?
You beat me to it.Because of the green paint on the frame rail can I assume that this is a M1028xx CUCV ?
Looks like it’s got the RPO G52 extra-extra high capacity ( GM’s description not mine ) 15K main spring pack - plus the auxiliary helper !
I was look’n for mildew on the other parts and the rear axle housing appears to have a little mildew in spots.You beat me to it.
The frame and the sway bar have green paint
It’s moss or something similar. It wasn’t a military pickup. It was a crew cab. I just saw it on a Marketplace ad a few years ago and saved the pictures because I had never noticed a rear sway bar on a K30.Because of the green paint ( or mildew ? ) on the frame rail can I assume that this is a M1028xx CUCV ?
Looks like it’s got the RPO G52 extra-extra high capacity ( GM’s description not mine ) 15K main 10 stack spring pack - plus the 11TH auxiliary helper !
Stoutest Square rear spring pack setup I’ve ever seen on the ‘73~’91’s.
More info on this truck please ?
Wow !It’s moss or something similar. It wasn’t a military pickup. It was a crew cab. I just saw it on a Marketplace ad a few years ago and saved the pictures because I had never noticed a rear sway bar on a K30.