Alright, I've been a member here for a while, and CK5 got me away from web wheeling and prompted me to start on sort of the trademark CK5 build. I put together a blaze orange truck dubbed the flaming pumpkin with a TBI 350, 700R4, NP241, D60, 14BFF, and 40" Boggers. Before I even wheeled it, I plumbed in hydro assist, narrowed the rear, and mounted up an 8274. I thrashed on it for a little less than a year, IIRC the body lasted five trips before it was totally unfit to wheel anymore. I took it out a sixth time anyways just to make sure it was good and dead. Then began the planning phase. I drew Solidworks model after Solidworks model and picked out a whole bunch of different parts that I wanted to use. Then, last Sunday, it all went out the window. I found a 500 Caddy motor and attached TH400. Enough talking, on to the pictures. The old Pumpkin: The Carnage So Far: The Proposed Design: The final buggy will be full hydro, leaf sprung front, dual tri 4 linked rear, probably air shocks but hopefully coilovers, TBI Caddy 500, TH400, clocked NP241. I'm also going to rework the front end to integrate some blingin Toyota headlights. I'd like for the buggy to end up standing around 6'3" tall or so on the 40's it has now, but we'll see if it's doable when I get there. Anyways, the motor swap should start in the next week or so with the tubework soon to follow. Hope everyone can chime in with suggestions along the way.