CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

Where are you all doing Blazer Bash next year?

Wes Harden

3/4 ton status
Premium Member
Solutions
Reaction score
Johnson valley ? def not anywhere near Grand county Utah. I am going to volunteer to do part of Blazer Bash next year. I am hoping get a couple more peps and we can divide and conquer

Bent77

curmudgeon Status
Staff member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
So, BB, has moved from Moab?
Grand County is pricing us out of there. Almost $900 in fee higher this year over last. Which raises everyone’s cost to go

mrk5

The Sticker Guy
Vendor
GMOTM Winner
Author
Reaction score
Grand County is pricing us out of there. Almost $900 in fee higher this year over last. Which raises everyone’s cost to go
Not to mention additional paperwork and hassle.

nvrenuf

Klaatu barada nikto
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Are there any "venue" options in Tx, Ok, Ks? Just curious if this would be an opportunity to move a little east towards the middle of the country for east coasters. I realize the majority of participants come from west of the middle of the country but it seems like it could be an opportunity to make the event bigger by making it more accessible to all.

mrk5

The Sticker Guy
Vendor
GMOTM Winner
Author
Reaction score
No matter where you put it, it's going to be primarily driven by regional attendance. Being in Moab right now, a big majority of the attendance comes from Utah and Colorado.

It's really a matter of "if you build it, they will come". It just takes someone willing to organize it.

fourwheelerjeff

Jeff's Offroad Emporium
Staff member
Reaction score
Are there any "venue" options in Tx, Ok, Ks? Just curious if this would be an opportunity to move a little east towards the middle of the country for east coasters. I realize the majority of participants come from west of the middle of the country but it seems like it could be an opportunity to make the event bigger by making it more accessible to all.

I thought about trying to suggest Wolf Caves in TX. it is granite rock wheeling. look them up on FB if you are curious.

Top Bottom