CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

Where are you all doing Blazer Bash next year?

venevidivicci

70 K5
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’m down for that. I’ve been a member of CK5 since I was old enough to have an email address. This is the first year I have been able to make it happen. In the past it always fell on the frist weekend of muzzleloader season as well as the same weekend as the good guys car show in Loveland. I moved up and down the front range and This year I am in Grand Junction and I have no excuse not to go. I wish I could commit to play a bigger part in planning future events.

With the way the world is changing I'm sad to see and hear what is happening with Moab but I also can’t wait to see our even grow into something new all on its own.

Tnsejed

6al4v
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
It’s what they do with the Mile High Jeep Club. It’s worked forever
Set Them Free style event. They rent the fairgrounds in Salida. Can be as easy or as planned-out as we want. Just have to figure out a sponsor/vendor type of thing.

miniwally

St. Javier
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm bummed to think about BB not being in Moab, there is a lot of built in logistics, contacts and information that only comes from the years of the event being in the same place at the same time.

If it were to move one option could be Montrose, Colorado. There's a great deal of I'm not sure what the status is of some of the what used to be harder trails on the west side of town is?

The opportunity for High country Colorado trails is just down the road in Ouray, most of these are considered bucket list trails and are easy day trips from Montrose, the trails on the west side of town offer up harder options all the way to full buggy eating hardness. The black canyon of the Gunnison is 30 miles away for family site seeing adventure etc. Then Grand Junction with bangs canyon and 21rd aren't too terribly far either (not great for a day trip but maybe ok for a stop going to or from?).

Montrose is one of the larger towns in western Colorado which allows for several hotel and I'm sure RV park type options.

Top Bottom