I got these do it yourself beadlocks from cyberfire. I am in the slow process of welding the inner rings (work and only having 1 spare to use while tire is off truck) on and the outer rings are at the powder coaters as we speak. But wanted to start a thread on how they have progressed from raw steel to what they will be. This has been rather inexpensive to as I got the plates for a little over 200$ rims were free and the powder coating was 32$ for the outer plates, still have to get the bolts I figure 20$ for those, so 252$ for 4 beadlocks that look badass isn't bad. So on to the pics, check back as updates will be coming. Other than having all the bolts this is the finished product, looks awesome to me!!! Here is one on the truck and some yard flexing! Finally got them done and on the truck to get a full shot what a difference the truck looks completely different. Now to get the brakes done so I can test them out.