CK5
Register an account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

One ton leaf options

Could also move mounts and go with the newer body style 64" (think that's right) 1 ton springs.
The longer ones ride nicer, but you'd still have the weight capacity.
I thought ORD or DIY4x, maybe different one, had a kit just for those springs at one point. Because longer flexes batter too.
 
I was just going to suggest going to newer longer springs. I have 5" lift 64" springs in my K5. The longer springs will definitely ride better. Aren't 1 ton springs 56" and 3/4 ton 52" so you will be moving hangers anyways? I'm a big fan of air ride but running a light spring with bags will be the simplest option vs going to full link suspension.
 
I was just going to suggest going to newer longer springs. I have 5" lift 64" springs in my K5. The longer springs will definitely ride better. Aren't 1 ton springs 56" and 3/4 ton 52" so you will be moving hangers anyways? I'm a big fan of air ride but running a light spring with bags will be the simplest option vs going to full link suspension.
Most 3/4 are 52 and most 1ton are 56 in square bodies. Other gens idk
 

Latest Posts

Top Bottom