CK5
Register an account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

Pigeon-Rat - Opel gambler build

1966 Opel rekord mounted to 1990 Nissan pathfinder.
I think Jenson Brothers are ORI struts. They're pretty cool guys
Well, I just spent over an hour talking to them, so yeah pretty cool. They showed me a bunch of different things they are running ORI struts on, including their race truck.

They want to sell me the same struts they are using on the race truck, but I'm also seeing if they can work a deal on the last gen struts they just took off.
I would stick with Kings personally, fwiw.
Still pricing things out, but the ORI's are looking pretty good right now. Completely tunable with a little nitrogen, no need for external bump stops, and expert advice 15 min from my house is pretty tough to beat.
 
Top Bottom