I think Jenson Brothers are ORI struts. They're pretty cool guysLooks like these guys are local to me and do ORI struts. Worth a 15 min drive over to the shop to see what they have to say.Contact Us
jensenbrosoffroad.com
I think Jenson Brothers are ORI struts. They're pretty cool guysLooks like these guys are local to me and do ORI struts. Worth a 15 min drive over to the shop to see what they have to say.Contact Us
jensenbrosoffroad.com
Well, I just spent over an hour talking to them, so yeah pretty cool. They showed me a bunch of different things they are running ORI struts on, including their race truck.I think Jenson Brothers are ORI struts. They're pretty cool guys
Still pricing things out, but the ORI's are looking pretty good right now. Completely tunable with a little nitrogen, no need for external bump stops, and expert advice 15 min from my house is pretty tough to beat.I would stick with Kings personally, fwiw.
pretty close, but that's a pretty big wallet open. I'm going to give it a few days at least to see if anything changes my mind.Sounds like you made up your mind, now break out the wallet.
I seem to remember the 2 sides were not exactly the same yet you put 800 on both.One thing that complicates things is that beams are not equal length. I used the FOA spring rate calculator on both sides and this is what it came up with.
View attachment 536214
View attachment 536215
That's about a 25% difference in spring rate. That seems rather implausible. I'm fairly certain that the Bronco this axle came out of did not have different springs left/right.