CK5
Register an account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.
Strange request

anyone have a picture of the original location of the front hanger of the front spring for this era?
Seems I’m missing a few pictures and would like to make some proper documentation for reference
 
Strange request

anyone have a picture of the original location of the front hanger of the front spring for this era?
Seems I’m missing a few pictures and would like to make some proper documentation for reference
I have a bare rolling chassis at work, I can shoot you some tomorrow.
 
Strange request

anyone have a picture of the original location of the front hanger of the front spring for this era?
Seems I’m missing a few pictures and would like to make some proper documentation for reference


The hanger with the body mount right?
 
The hanger with the body mount right?
Yes, though I didn’t move the body mount when I did mine. I pulled the rivets and pushed it forward

but had @oatsk5 looking for some guidance on doing the same and am woefully lacking the pictures
 
You probably just swapped the assembly from one side to the other. Requires drilling a couple holes on either side but the body mount part is fairly ambidextrous and the spring mount is just attached to the aft side of the body mount
 
Top Bottom