Well, after way more issues and complications than I want to talk about.....
The only thing left is reinstalling the torque converter.
The clutches and steels showed up at about 11 today. They're not Raybestos stage 1, which is what they put in there before, in fact they're not Raybestos clutches at all and I'm not sure what they are, so hopefully it's something similar. Most things went as good as you can expect when assembling an automatic transmission, until we got to the Rosslock. It installed just fine, but the oil feed tube wanted to occupy the same space as one of the solenoids. For reference, this is what the oil feed line looked like from the factory.
After an hour of carefully bending and straightening and wrestling it looked like this and seemed to be secure.
Then I tried to put the pan on and realized it hit... After another hour of carefully reshaping the tube I managed this.
I would like to add at this point that the Rosslock instructions don't say anything about this tube or modifying it, or plugging off the holes (which is an option I guess???), I just had to figure it out and make it work.
This is just a shot showing the extended oil filter tube for the deep pan, this is from before the second round of modifications to the oil tube.
Tomorrow we'll install the torque converter and put the truck back together. I still need to do some wiring and mount the new sensor block somewhere, but I'm finally past fixing the transmission(hopefully).