CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

Zoo'z Zoo, the Saturday add a trail (less difficult)

Cheavyk10

Desert Sand
Premium Member
Reaction score
Seriously enough, my wife would be cool with that, it's the truck being vertical stuff that freaks her out. I appreciate the consideration though, that's awesome guys.

Bent77

lil meanie
Staff member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
It being my first time to Moab I would be down. Plus I don't want to scare my wife too much and I have to drive my junk 1000 miles home.
...let the roasting begin...:whistle:
Feel free to change your mind up to the day of. The formal sign up is just to try and keep a tally. Helps control over loading on trails

Bent77

lil meanie
Staff member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
That being said

Right now, we don't have a separate button for the new trail run:
"Zoo's Zoo"

Anyone who's interested in that for certain, just post up your confirmation here. I'll switch you over on the sign up sheet

Blazer Bash

Wishing we were in Moab
Premium Member
Reaction score
@ZooMad75 We needs a decision by Wednesday on what you want to lead. We need to change a couple of web site pages to match what you are doing.

ktmoutfront

Blazer Bash presented by 3W Fabrication
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Youz guyz really needs to leave the old guy who host this event alone. He might start taking it personally.

Bent77

lil meanie
Staff member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
He need to change his avatar to a troll instead of a gnome

ZooMad75

#crawlabago
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Now that I'm back from my folk's place I've had a chance to look over my map tracks of the area. I'm leaning towards the Shafer switchbacks and coming back via Potash road.

What the trail lacks in technical crawling it makes up stunning views. Like others have pointed out the trail time makes it for a solid day on dirt even with stopping for photo ops at the overlook, Thelma and Louise point, and multiple shots at overlooks to the Colorado River. It's what I'm leaning to at this point.

What say the others that have expressed interest?

@cashsk5garage
@Cheavyk10
@Capt Ron

Capt Ron

Minus .7 liters
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Now that I'm back from my folk's place I've had a chance to look over my map tracks of the area. I'm leaning towards the Shafer switchbacks and coming back via Potash road.

What the trail lacks in technical crawling it makes up stunning views. Like others have pointed out the trail time makes it for a solid day on dirt even with stopping for photo ops at the overlook, Thelma and Louise point, and multiple shots at overlooks to the Colorado River. It's what I'm leaning to at this point.

@cashsk5garage
@Cheavyk10
@Capt Ron
I'll run it with you.

Cheavyk10

Desert Sand
Premium Member
Reaction score

@cashsk5garage
@Cheavyk10
@Capt Ron

@cashsk5garage
@Cheavyk10
@Capt Ron
That looks awesome.
Question... Is it true you can't bring your dog through the national Park?

Bent77

lil meanie
Staff member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Give me a bit and I can move it

Top Bottom