B
Bent77
Guest
Any word on the ECM?
@6872xtc called Holley Tech this morning and it's shipping out today. I shipped it on 9/24 so it's about a 3 week turn around. Not great, but not horrible. Yes a little inconvenient but I'm not going to complain since it was still out of warranty and they fixed it anyway.Any word on the ECM?

Yeah that goes with a saying I heard. There are 3 variables; quick turnaround time, low cost, and high quality. Catch is you can only pick 2.
Quality is my biggest pride but it really doesn't go with either of the other 2 options very easily.
I can at times provide good cheap and fast services all in one but they have nothing to do with fixing things. You'd have to ask my wife. Lol.I work in the quality field. I carry this on my phone and like to show people.
View attachment 281776
I am sorry but not all women consider fast service as GOOD.I can at times provide good cheap and fast services all in one but they have nothing to do with fixing things. You'd have to ask my wife. Lol.

I am sorry but not all women consider fast service as GOOD.
Cheap of course.![]()
When you tell people the lead time, they will usually say something along the lines of how good it is to be so busy. I tell them "yeah, unless you're the one wanting your sign up anytime soon."Thanks for the update.
And I definitely hear ya about work stuff wearing a guy down. Apparently the circus is still here..
Kinda makes the bright colors on the trucks fitting..
![]()



Dirtymax's have always had a belt driven fan and the later ones have a computer controlled fan clutch vs thermostatic. The 3/4 ton gassers still run a mechanical fan. Only the 1/2 tons went away from the mechanical fans.I noticed in my truck search a couple years back when I was looking for the 2014 Silverado, that I sold, that even now, all the HD trucks, gas or diesel, ran mechanical fans.