CK5
Register an account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

LSX454 swapped 95 BASS burb.

Little lower, little cooler, bigger sounds.
It's been working ok as far as I could tell :dunno:

Have an odd harmonic vibration when its at a certain rpm cruising with no load. Never had that before.
Like 45mph 3rd gear, and you're barely kissing the pedal.
Didn't notice that to start with. And the Drive shaft was checked by the BIG shop nearby. Could possibly be related...?

Hears the pile washed.IMG_20261004_105156388_HDR.jpgIMG_20261004_105132800_MP.jpg
 
I'm going to put a new filter in it and put it back together. Cause either way, at this point, I need it mobile.
I won't drive it on the street any more till we hear from him I guess.
 
Top Bottom