I sent him an email. Hopefully hear back tomorrow.

That vibration is shudder from the torque converter. The shavings could be from there too.It's been working ok as far as I could tell
Have an odd harmonic vibration when its at a certain rpm cruising with no load. Never had that before.
Like 45mph 3rd gear, and you're barely kissing the pedal.
Didn't notice that to start with. And the Drive shaft was checked by the BIG shop nearby. Could possibly be related...?
Hears the pile washed.View attachment 536247View attachment 536248
I am not an expert on it but had it happen a couple of times and I discussed it with a few builders including Greg.Well.... That's not good![]()
Not reallyI don't think it is though, because it does it in 3rd also. No lockup in 3rd.
Usually converter shudder is lock up related.
Does it go away if you give it more gas?I don't think it is though, because it does it in 3rd also. No lockup in 3rd.
Usually converter shudder is lock up related.