CK5
Register an account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.
I got distracted with other projects for a bit this year. I’ve had this truck bed trailer for a minute and pulled the 5lug axle to trade @kgblazerfive for a 14BFF.
IMG_5499.jpeg
I also got a new daily that has captured a good part of my attention.
IMG_5731.jpeg
IMG_5737.jpeg
IMG_6426.jpeg
Which brings us up to this year’s Blazer Bash prep. Everyone was gone from the house and my front step had never been conquered in the 8 years I’ve lived here so a poser shot happened. Coincidentally turned out to be perfect for tightening bolts while enjoying the porch.
 
Some of the prep included a new phenolic spacer under the throttle body.
A new battery.
Took off my old AFE intake in favor of a LS truck intake tube.
I also found part of the performance my truck was lacking. The throttle cable bracket had slid forward over half an inch and made it so I hadn’t been accessing full throttle for a long time.
IMG_6420.jpeg
IMG_6425.jpeg
IMG_6414.jpeg
IMG_6418.jpeg
 
I’ve been fortunate to have friends willing to let me use their trailers for the past few years, but it was time I got my own to haul the jimmy around with.
I looked online and called a few places before I picked this 7x20 10k Liberty trailer.
I’m really happy with it and all the little features it comes with.
It pulls really nice, and the Jimmy fits perfectly.
IMG_6436.jpeg
IMG_6437.jpeg
IMG_6445.jpeg
IMG_6446.jpeg
 
Top Bottom