CK5
Register an account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

LSX454 swapped 95 BASS burb.

Little lower, little cooler, bigger sounds.
I've only shattered the internals of 2.
Possibly working on the 3rd I guess now lol.
But, I have never cracked the whole case.
That's gotta be worth at least 2 or 3 Zim lol.
 
I am nowhere near baba I have done 3 in a row in the same truck and now I lost reverse in no4. They are 700r4.
I think I am switching to 4l80e
 
I had the same thing happen back in the day in my monte carlo 3 th350 until I had someone more knowledgeable build me one.
 
I’m on 2 cases and 5 builds.
Pump failure, torque convertor failure, cracked case, and improper assembly (2).
All TH400 in the Iron Maiden.
 
Top Bottom