CK5
Register an account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

LSX454 swapped 95 BASS burb.

Little lower, little cooler, bigger sounds.
I sent him an email. Hopefully hear back tomorrow.

FYI, I haven't heard back and I just called and an employee answered and said they are swamped but he wasn't aware of the email and my contact was with another customer and he'll ask him to call me back. I resent the email too.
 
Just was looking to buy brand new ones.
I can get em at the junk yard. But was trying to find new.
Haven't tried like lmc or anything like that yet.
Just Google and Amazon.

But, I can't get over the chrome center cap. And black would just be too much black.
So unless I find a color that work on the wheels besides black, I'll probably just burn these tires off and go back to the 20"s .
 
Top Bottom