I was going to hit the A arms with a grinder today, to clearance for the 16"s.
And found a couple wheel weights in the driveway.
So, the 20"s went back on for now.
I didn't like the look of the fronts being as big as they were anyway. So I'm going to buy a cheap pair of used smaller 16"s to put on the fronts. See nice I have to have them rebalanced anyway.
Gives me 2 sets to burn off. And time to get the 20"s swapped to the next ones and rebalanced themselves.
Here's how it hits. Full lock.
So wouldn't take a lot to clearance them.

Then... Putting the 20"s back on. I found this

Dammit. Think I figured out that vibration lol.

Then, also seen this.
I'm not sure if they stuck em on, then moved them when it was being balanced, or if I lost some others. But it sure looks like there were some stuck there before.
