B
Bent77
Guest
Moving from a plug in pencil iron to a temperature controlled weller iron is like going from a small block Chevy to an LS. Night and day difference.

Moving from a plug in pencil iron to a temperature controlled weller iron is like going from a small block Chevy to an LS. Night and day difference.

x2 on this one . I have a old 70's blue base weller pencil and also a big black weller that will fry stuff if your not watching what you do .Moving from a plug in pencil iron to a temperature controlled weller iron is like going from a small block Chevy to an LS. Night and day difference.
Yes the LS is still a small block. I meant oldschool small block
I'm glad that you explained that to the bent one.....Yes the LS is still a small block. I meant oldschool small block

I don't know what the fork you are talking about!!!My SBC runs just fine, like the mouth on @6872xtc
I knew it was leaking there (it's actually been leaking there the longest I think) but I thought it was the front of the pan. So I need to pull the damper off and replace that too.I am hauling a camper as well and to places that often don't have fuel stations nearby. It's annoying when you have to start out the day finding a fuel station.Why do you need so much fuel? We run a very similar setup but you have OD and I have no desire to add more fuel capacity over the 31 gallons I have. I do carry an extra 5 or 10 gallons on some trips however it's never been a requirement.