BB/Moab Virgins

Bent77

lil meanie
Staff member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Yes, we just try not to add 100 of them. They would need to register like a standard vehicle as the BLM counts them that way

84k5oleyeller

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes, we just try not to add 100 of them. They would need to register like a standard vehicle as the BLM counts them that way
Ok thanks. I’m going to see what I can do to try and make it. I believe my rig is more than capable just have to tighten up a few things to make it happen.

ktmoutfront

GnomeWorks LLC
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
And they will need to be trailered to the trail head and back. Some of the trails are point to point, so a axis would not be able to drive back. If it is street legal, they can drive it to some trails. There might be local tags needed if they are not street legal.

mrk5

The Sticker Guy
Vendor
GMOTM Winner
Author
Reaction score
We've had just about ALL makes, models, and types tag along. :waytogo:

B.N.Z.MTNS

Elevation 8,500’
Premium Member
Reaction score
After 7 years of not owning a square body, I’m hoping to attend with my family and our new (to us) burb.
I’ve just got to spend a little more time and money making sure it will be reliable. Until I get more heavy duty components underneath it, I’ll probably be there enjoying the scenery more than the difficulty.

I was never able to get time off work when I had my K5... even with 70jimmy as my supervisor. Now I am working for myself and hopefully can make it out there. A8EEFDD1-A37B-4DBB-83C6-0BB49794D00A.jpeg

TuckerK5

Incovignito!
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
After 7 years of not owning a square body, I’m hoping to attend with my family and our new (to us) burb.
I’ve just got to spend a little more time and money making sure it will be reliable. Until I get more heavy duty components underneath it, I’ll probably be there enjoying the scenery more than the difficulty.

I was never able to get time off work when I had my K5... even with 70jimmy as my supervisor. Now I am working for myself and hopefully can make it out there. View attachment 345447
Nice looking Burb.

Last edited:

76zimmer

Flyin Rat
Staff member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Just get there! sometimes too much emphasis is placed on doing the tough trails...thats fine for those that have been there multiple times, but taking in the beauty and scenery and enjoying an easy or moderate trail is a Great way to experience Moab too.
Look forward to seeing you there!

ktmoutfront

GnomeWorks LLC
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score

I was never able to get time off work when I had my K5... even with 70jimmy as my supervisor. Now I am working for myself and hopefully can make it out there. View attachment 345447

Nothing difficult is mandatory. Everything has go arounds on the easier trails, except Steel Bender. But now that the tree is gone, it is much easier.

4door99

Not A Jeeper Club Member
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Nothing difficult is mandatory. Everything has go arounds on the easier trails, except Steel Bender. But now that the tree is gone, it is much easier.

Second this. Bypasses are plentiful. Traction is also plentiful. A well studied line and finesse on the the throttle gets you through safely, even with a very mild built rig.
Ultimately, The trails in Moab are only as technical as you wish to make them. But the beauty of the place is like no other.

Top Bottom