CK5
Register an account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

LSX454 swapped 95 BASS burb.

Little lower, little cooler, bigger sounds.
What could have possibly vibrated that nut loose?
Sound Bass GIF
That’s intense if the subs caused it.
 
My engine vibrates everything loose, your stereo does the same. The loudest system I ever built was only about 140db, I'm guessing you're way beyond that.
 
I'm guessing not tightened correctly.
It's a castle nut, the type with the top pinched a bit to be like a locking one.

Admittedly, it IS on a slap shifter. So that could have helped it go bad. But I wouldn't have thought this soon, since a don't slap shift unless I'm doing 1/4 mi, or 0-100 runs.
Off which I haven't really done many this year.

But... As stated , the stereo has caused a few issues too lol.
Swapped a bunch of nuts for brackets and suck like exhaust, etc. to Nyloc style. Because a few things have come free.

Between that, and RTV as loctite, think I found most of the places it was happening.
 

Latest Posts

Top Bottom